Music Room Ramblings

Monday, February 23, 2015

20% OFF SALE! One Day Only—Wednesday, February 23

WOW! What an icy week we have had in Nashville. Schools have been closed for over a week now. Everyone is actually ready to get back to normal. Whatever that means! LOL

Teachers Pay Teachers is celebrating teachers this week with a fantastic sitewide SALE, Wednesday, February 25.

All items in my store will be 20% OFF, one day only!

Now's your chance to download any of those items on your Wish List!


Be sure to sign up to receive my newsletter.

Every Friday is FREEBIE FRIDAY. I have been posting one (2 last week) item for FREE for one day only. It just doesn't get much better than that! Oh, wait. It does . . . because you can help me decide which item to post.

Just go to my blog, Facebook page, or email me and let me know which item you would like to see posted on FREEBIE FRIDAY. You get to vote to hlep me decide.

Share with your colleagues, follow on TpT, Facebook, pin on Pinterest, and sign up for the newsletter.

Here are just a few comments from customers in the past few weeks—

A user has written the following comment regarding "Humpty Dumpty Activity, Lesson Plan, Story, and Song":
This is my first year having kindergarten music at my school. When I woke up one morning unable to work, and without a sub plan, this lesson saved the day! I was able to download it, forward it to the sub and have a successful kindergarten lesson in my absence. Thank you so much!

A user has written the following comment regarding "Instruments of the Orchestra Jeopardy": 
What a wonderful surprise! It's Saturday morning here in Australia s capital and I was just looking for a new game! Thankyou. my students will love it!
 

A user has written:
OOO - Thank you! Just yesterday one of my 5th graders said, "You remember that game we played at Christmas? You got any more of those?" (It was a Christmas Jeopardy game that was a rousing success - I can't even remember where I got it.)
February 12 at 9:44pm


No comments:

Post a Comment